Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Treat Time...



Back to school time is here again, and around here that means lots of treats.  I love sending sweets and goodies for my munchkins, with cupcakes being a favorite.  The down side is constantly buying the paper wrappers, and then picking them up from all over.

I found these great silicone wrappers on Amazon, that are reusable and don't even require a cupcake pan.  The colors are fun and bright.  


I laid them out a cookie sheet, filled them with carrot cake mix and popped them into the oven.  After a few minutes, they were cooked to perfection.

My kids loved how they looked, and how easy it was to peel back the wrapper.  And my favorite part, no papers to clean up.  





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.