Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What I'm Working on Wednesday...

I craft.  I have kiddos.  This meaning that sooner or later, the two of them will cross paths. With living in the North and temperatures reaching almost -50* we have had several school closures this week.  This means lots of time to play and create. My girls have the crafting bug much like I do, but my oldest loves all the supplies and tools when it comes to school projects. And in our house this week there has been a lot of school "projecting".   Her latest assignment was to create a Country; create a flag, an anthem, and an introduction page.  The other parts of this assignment were divided up between a few other students.  I was so proud of her design skills and her creativity :)  She used lots of tools like her favorite, The Silhouette Cameo.  The new Deer Head punch by EK Success, and my trustyFiskars paper trimmer.  I hope you all enjoy her work, these pictures will be making it into my Project Life this week for sure!!!

 Anthem


Flag


Introduction Page

Do your kids raid your stash when it comes time for school projects?